Saturday, April 9, 2016

EXTRA, EXTRA, READ ALL ABOUT IT!

I LOVE CELEBRATING BIRTHDAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even when they're not my own! I also love CHEAT MEALS...and WINE. So many of the things that I love are about to happen ALL IN ONE DAY! That made getting out of bed at 5:30 instead of 5:45 or 6 so I could get my food ready for work so much easier. ;) Yeah, that's right. It's "cheat day", but I'm still trying to eating healthy for most of it, at least. I've lost a total of 5.5 lbs from morning to morning since Tuesday, and I don't want to ruin that progress. I'm sure a lot of that is water weight, because I've been drinking at least a gallon of water per day. Yesterday I had 20 8-oz cups plus my usual coffee and coke zero throughout the day. Either way, this week has been a lot easier than I thought it would be, and I'm excited about the weeks to come!

Hope everyone else's weekend is just as great! Cheers! :)

2 comments:

  1. YAY for you! Good job minimizing the junk day! Enjoy the birthday celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goooo Courtney! We are having a junk day too, and going out to eat at The Willard!! I don't know how in the world you drink that much!! I'm happy when I get my 64 ounces in�� Have a great night, and enjoy the celebration!

    ReplyDelete